1lb fresh Brussels Sprouts
12 pcs Mini Sweet Peppers seeded and sliced
1 bunch Green Onions chopped
4 cloves of chopped Garlic
2 tablespoons extra Virgin Olive Oil
½ teaspoon Kosher salt
1 tablespoon honey
¼ teaspoon coarse black pepper
1. While cast-iron skillet is heating over medium heat, clean and cut brussels sprouts and mini sweet peppers accordingly.
2. Add extra virgin olive oil to the skillet and coat the bottom evenly.
3. Place brussels sprouts side down evenly on the skillet.
4. Cook until golden brown.
5. Add mini sweet peppers with salt, garlic, black pepper, and honey, and saute for 3-4 minutes.
6. Add shrimp and saute for about 4-5 minutes.
7. Transfer in a serving bowl and garnish with green onions.
8. Serve with your choice of pasta.