Lipton Tea Bags Teas, 8 oz, 100 Count
Offer Sold out
Regular price $4.50 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Drinking tea has so many benefits. Did you know regular consumption of black or green teas can help support a healthy heart? Lipton Black Tea contains flavonoids that can help maintain heart health. Daily consumption of 2-3 cups of unsweetened brewed tea provides 200-500 mg of flavonoids that can help support a healthy heart as part of a diet consistent with dietary guidelines. Our Master Blenders have crafted a delicious blend that includes carefully selected and fresh-pressed tea leaves that capture as much natural tea taste as possible. Lipton Black Tea is made with real tea leaves that have been specially blended to enjoy hot or iced. Served iced, Lipton Black Tea is the perfect addition to any of your meals because it's naturally tasty and refreshing. To enjoy iced, simply brew 4 tea bags with 1 quart boiling water, steep for 3 minutes, sweeten, and add 3 quarts of fresh cold water and ice. Then sip and let great-tasting Lipton black tea brighten your day! Thomas Lipton was a man on a mission – to share his passion for tea around the world. He believed that everyone deserved high-quality, great-tasting tea. And over 120 years later, that belief is still what drives us – inspiring more flavors, more varieties, and more love than ever before. All our tea bags are 100% sustainably sourced, which translates into ensuring decent wages for tea farmers around the world together with access to quality housing, education, and medical care. Your tea is their brighter future.
- Lipton black tea is picked at the peak of freshness for a naturally smooth taste. Our black tea has real tea leaves specially blended to enjoy hot or iced.
- Lipton teas feature carefully selected and fresh-pressed tea leaves to capture as much natural tea taste as possible.
- Enjoy your Lipton tea, longer. Our black tea bags are stored in a sturdy, secure lock-box for easy storage and wrapped in Stay Fresh tea trays to help preserve the great taste of Lipton teas.
- Lipton Black Tea contains flavonoids that, when consumed as part of your everyday diet, can help support a healthy heart.
- Lipton Black Tea is made with only 100% Rainforest Alliance tea.
- Per 8-ounce serving, our black tea contains 55 mg of caffeine, which is less caffeine than a cup of coffee, and 10 mg of the amino acid theanine.