- One 30 count package of Mission White Corn Tortillas
- Super soft texture
- Certified gluten-free
- No trans fat, lard, or cholesterol
- A versatile addition to any recipe
Ingredients: Corn Masa Flour, Water, Contains 2% or Less of Cellulose Gum, Guar Gum, and Propionic Acid, Benzoic Acid and Phosphoric Acid (to Maintain Freshness).
Instructions: Microwave: Place 4 to 6 tortillas between two damp paper towels. Microwave 30 to 45 seconds or until heated through. Wrap in a cloth or Mission tortilla keeper until ready to serve. Tortillas may be heated on a skillet or electric griddle, on the grill, or in the microwave. For best results, heat tortillas on an ungreased skillet over medium-high heat for 10 to 15 seconds. Flip and heat for another 5 to 10 seconds.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.