Royal makes it easy to buy brown Basmati rice that’s truly authentic, from the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains, where ideal conditions yield some of the finest rice in the world. After harvesting, we remove only the hull, leaving the germ and bran layer intact, which results in a highly nutritious whole grain. We also age our rice for a minimum of 12 months, which gives it a fluffy, non-sticky texture and intensifies its delicately nutty flavor. Enjoy whenever you want with simple, easy-to-follow directions on how to cook brown basmati rice on the stovetop, in your microwave, or in an electric rice cooker. As a main course or side dish, in salads, gratins, stuffing, or stir-fries, enjoy this delicious Basmati in good health.
- Authentically sourced wholegrain basmati rice from the foothills of the Himalayas
- Long slender grain with a naturally sweet, nutty flavor
- The best brown basmati rice for quick, delicious stir-fries or rice bowls, cooks in about 30 – 35 minutes
- Contains 20% more fiber than most other varieties of brown rice
- Royal Brown Basmati Rice nutrition: vegan, non-GMO, naturally gluten-free, kosher, whole grain, Halal
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.